Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Anonymous API call to get repos of a project
On Thursday 19 May 2011 15:09:18 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Thursday, 19. May 2011, 14:41:22 schrieb Cornelius Schumacher:
Is there an anonymous API call to get the repoitories of a given project?

api.opensuse.org requires authentification in general.

I don't really care, if it's on api or somewhere else. I'm just looking for a
more convenient and well-defined way than scanning the output repositories and
guessing based on names. Wasn't there a plan to provide some API functionality
anononymously?

However, we can configure ip adressess and clients with the permission of
anonymous read only access on request.

I'm looking for a general solution, so this doesn't work in this case.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <cschum@xxxxxxx>