Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding a distribution support from scratch
11-05-2011 10:54 tarihinde, Adrian Schröter yazdı:
I think so. We support already also debian and kiwi packages beside rpm.

I think one big issue is that current OSC/OBS doesn't support pushing a sub-directory under a package. In Pardus you have separate files and directories for a source package. Patches and all additional files resides in files/, some Pardus specific scripts (like post-install and service) resides in comar/. How can we resolve this limitation?