Re: [opensuse-buildservice] one click install for fedora, mandrivia
  • From: Peter Linnell <mrdocs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:15:33 +0100
On 11/25/10 5:10 PM, Paul Elliott wrote:

I have not used this feature in so long I have forgotten
how do you set up mandrivia, fedora so that one click
install works? Where is this documented?

When I tried it, it gave me a dialog that let me download
a ymp file. What do I do with this file?

To properly support Mandriva on OBS, you need to be able to generate the hdlists.gz required for urpmi. I have started porting these tools to openSUSE and have hit a roadblock on one of the packages which will not compile. I've got 90% of them building on openSUSE already, but one is a real blocker.

Anyone with perl and or rpmlibs expertise would be probably be able to solve it easily... patches or help very welcome.

See: home:mrdocs:perl4rpm and related apps.

Thanks,

Peter