Re: [opensuse-buildservice] one click install for fedora, mandrivia
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:26:22 +0000
On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 10:10 -0600, Paul Elliott wrote:

I have not used this feature in so long I have forgotten
how do you set up mandrivia, fedora so that one click
install works? Where is this documented?

When I tried it, it gave me a dialog that let me download
a ymp file. What do I do with this file?

I'm not so sure that they support the 1Click mechanism, I think you'll
find it is an openSUSE/SLE feature only.

As for the downloaded ymp you can open it in any editor that can cope
with xml and then extrapolate the repository and package requirements
from there. Those distros don't understand the information being
passed.

--
Andrew Wafaa
IRC: FunkyPenguin