Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How does Joe Sixpack get opensuse 11.3?
  • From: Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:58:47 -0600

I'm sorry I used konqueror everything below the "package search" box
was invisible!

I got konqueror with an early suse version I am too lazy to
migrate my bookmarks to firefox!

So I guess my name is Joe Sixpack!

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 12:40:36AM +0100, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 15:38 -0600, Paul Elliott wrote:
Joe Sixpack decides to install opensuse 11.3.

So he googles opensuse and goes to opensuse's main page.

He clicks on "get it" which leads him here:
http://software.opensuse.org/
If he had gone to download Mirrors on opensuse distro watch page
he would have gone to the same place. All roads lead to Rome it seems.

If Joe looks one inch lower, just under the search box, he will see a
second box, called 'Download openSUSE 11.3'

He get's all the choices of available Media.

Joe just have to read more than the first sentence on screen.

Dominique