Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build a kernel driver for SLES11
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 23:43:29 +0200
On Sunday October 3 2010 23:24:53 Vittorio Manfredini wrote:
I build a package with a kernel driver for SLES11 on obs, but the
problem is that I did not discover how to add the update repository
for SLES11.

So the package that I build for SLES11 it's quiet unusable, because
it's for a kernel release different from the updated kernel.

It's possible to add the SLES11 or SLES11SP1 update repository ?

How I can do that ?

There's no public SLE update repo but, afaik, the kernels should stay
compatible between SPs so building against the SLE repo and the different
service packs should make you happy.