[opensuse-buildservice] Docs : Build Service Operations Guide .... help needed
  • From: David Greaves <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 23:06:53 +0100
I thought it would be worth collecting information on managing an OBS:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Operations_Guide
(No, there is nothing useful there yet but it was about to be deleted)

Since this is generic documentation I thought it would be good to put it in the openSuse wiki rather than a more installation specific space.

I thought it would be a good place to put some diagnostic approaches too...

Comments welcome.

Since I'm mentioning docs; I put together some of my notes on how I installed a distributed MeeGo community OBS with Xen workers:
http://wiki.meego.com/Build_Infrastructure/Community_Builder/Installation

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."