Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I can't configure OBS to use SH4 cross compilation
  • From: Francisco Javier Cuadrado <francisco.cuadrado@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:19:03 +0200
Hello, again!

2010/9/3 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
On Friday 03 September 2010 11:52:56 Francisco Javier Cuadrado wrote:
Hi, all!

I have an OBS instance configured properly, I can compile packages to
pre-configured build targets.

Now, I want to configure my OBS to cross compile to SH4 architectures,
I see a check button at the bottom of repositories configuration, so I
think it's possible. So I read related wiki articles[1, 2], but always
I get the same error:

**
error saving project: unknown architecture: 'sh4'
**

sh4 was missing in the database. This is fixed now in the migrations, so
version
2.0.95 will have this solved.

So I've reported a bug without knowing it, great! :P

I imagine that version 2.0.95 will be released into openSUSE.org:Tools
repository, so I can update my OBS using zypper.

But this means also that you are the first one who tries sh4 with OBS ;)

I'm glad to be the first. ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH