[opensuse-buildservice] I can't configure OBS to use SH4 cross compilation
  • From: Francisco Javier Cuadrado <francisco.cuadrado@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:52:56 +0200
Hi, all!

I have an OBS instance configured properly, I can compile packages to
pre-configured build targets.

Now, I want to configure my OBS to cross compile to SH4 architectures,
I see a check button at the bottom of repositories configuration, so I
think it's possible. So I read related wiki articles[1, 2], but always
I get the same error:

**
error saving project: unknown architecture: 'sh4'
**

My idea is:
1. Create a new build target for SH4 architectures, like it's written in [2].
2. Use debian SH4 port[3] as distribution packages.
3. SH4 Cross compilation into my own OBS

What I'm doing is:
1. Adding sh4 architecture to OBS_SCHEDULER_ARCHITECTURES variable at
/etc/sysconfig/obs-server file.
2. Executing:

# osc -A http://localhost:81 meta -e prj debian-sh4

Adding the following repository section to XML file:

<repository name="standard">
<arch>sh4</arch>
</repository>

But always I get the error that I mentioned before.

Can anyone point me out to the right direction in this issue?

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_CrossDevelopment
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets
[3] http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-sh4/

---