Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we please get ARM builds for 11.3+1?
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:37:50 +0200
Some packages do not compile with cross compilation.

I just talked to Genesi (makers of EFIKA MX,
http://www.genesi-usa.com/products/efika ), and they can provide
hardware to work around this problem.

So, the question is: are there enough interested people to get openSUSE
ARM going? Should I also ask it on the factory list (which has a bit
more members...)?
what about adding a feature to openFATE and lets people vote? And make it very
clear in this feature ARM won't happen unless a serious number of people
contribute, fix packges, do the work needed.

Best

Bye,
CzP

--