Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: obs and signing
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:00:49 -0400
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 14:57, Troy Telford <ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2010-06-04 12:53:48 -0600, Robert Xu said:

I forgot to mention something:
You need to install the gpg2 package from openSUSE:Factory.
That one has the files-are-digests.patch needed for sign to run.

Thanks; I found out the hard way.  Though what I did was take the
Base:System packages from build.opensuse.org (libassuan and gpg2), and
re-built them for my OBS host's distribution.

But I now have it working.  Now to write a nice wiki-formatted document and
see if I can get it put into the OBS documenatation.

Thanks!

glad to have helped, even though it was a little late :)
heh, I tried writing documentation for it, but I got mixed up in the end :P
have fun!

--
later, Robert Xu