RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Working on Fate#309351: osc multiple package submit request
  • From: <brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 03:50:07 +0200
The requests are to set you with a role in projects, where you don't
have write access (yet).

Huh, then it does make sense. But I can't find any code related with those
requests in the obs api layer.
Does it mean that these requests have NOT been implemented on server side?

If it does, we need to figure out the requests' xml presentation. May be like

<action type="add_role">
<target project="hello_test" package="hello_people" />
<user name="someone" role="bugowner|maintainer">
</action>

And set_bugowner can be covered by add_role. Do we need to add a new request
type as "remove_role"?