Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Working on Fate#309351: osc multiple package submit request
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:59:51 +0200
Am Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 10:52:49 schrieb brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx:
For the new request types "set_bugowner" and "add_role", the server side is
implemented by editing project meta file directly.
When running command as --- osc maintainer hello_test -a somebody -r
bugowner, no request was generated.

Right, but this works only, if you have write access there aka you are already
maintainer.

The requests are to set you with a role in projects, where you don't have write
access (yet).

bye
adrian

I'm wondering if it is sensible to cover these functions in this command.

Best Regards,
Brook Hong