Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Working on Fate#309351: osc multiple package submit request
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:43:43 +0200
Am Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 07:46:32 schrieb brook.hong@xxxxxxxxx:
Hello,

I have modified osc/commandline.py to add client support for this feature,
below is the detail

osc help creq
createrequest (creq): create multiple requests with a single command

usage:
osc creq [OPTIONS] [ -a submit SOURCEPRJ SOURCEPKG DESTPRJ [DESTPKG] -a
delete PROJECT [PACKAGE] -a change_devel PROJECT PACKAGE DEVEL_PROJECT
[DEVEL_PACKAGE] ]

Looks good to me. Except that the new request types "set_bugowner" and
"add_role" are still missing ;)

And I think we need to fix some other places in osc to support request in
actions better, esp when
showing a request. Currently you do not see the entire truth when doing "osc rq
show" to a request
with multiple actions

Marcus (Hüwe), what do you think about it ?

Brook, when you create an account at www.gitorious.org and tell me your account
name, I can give you
push rights to the osc repository.

thanks