Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Working on Fate#309351: osc multiple package submit request
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:07:43 +0200
Am Montag 10 Mai 2010 schrieb victor.liu@xxxxxxxxx:
Hi,

Yes, we still need some discussion here.

At present, if we run osc sr in a project directory, it will create
requests as many as packages in the project, and regardless of if there is
change for a certain package.

But that's not the only use case of this feature. Another is "I submit banshee
from Banshee project, but this can't be accepted unless the new mono-core from
Mono project goes in to", so I create a submit request with two source
projects.

Your use case is easier to define as osc command line, but mine should be
supported too - just I don't know how. Possibly in allowing to append to a
submit request?

Greetings, Stephan