Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Evaluation of the OpenSUSE building service
  • From: Marios Chatziangelou <mhaggel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:15:38 +0200
Hi Andrian,

Thanks for your quick reply.

3. Does the OpenSUSE building service authentication system supports
x.509 digital certificates?
I don't think so. But what do you want them use for ?
For package signing ? Is rpm supporting this at all ?
I mean as a user authentication system.
Does the service supports user authentication vi x.509 digital certs?

Best
M.