Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ajax search easy to 'dead' on 'package_filter'
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:14:38 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday 2010-01-26 12:03, Dave Plater wrote:

My Step:

1. open
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory

2. input 'kernel' in the input frame of filter at Packages colume of
tables

then always my firefox seems to go to dead, and popup a window some
times, about:

The popup window says, script of
"https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory";
have many time to execute, did you want to disable it ?

Ah, yes - factory has too many packages for your poor firefox.

But you talked about ajax search on home project. This is neither your home
project nor ajax. Sorry for the confusion.

I think he's talking about the package filter, it freezes my firefox as
well, don't know if it's the page or firefox, I use the built in search.

Speaking of which, the Server Status Page is the first and foremost
one that gets "there's a runaway script".