Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ajax search easy to 'dead' on 'package_filter'
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:28:50 +0800
Hi, Stephan

My Step:

1. open
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory

2. input 'kernel' in the input frame of filter at Packages colume of
tables

then always my firefox seems to go to dead, and popup a window some
times, about:

The popup window says, script of
"https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory";
have many time to execute, did you want to disable it ?

Thanks,

Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> write´╝Ü