Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Did have method to disable obs check requires in cycle?
  • From: Jian Lee <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:33:09 +0800
Hi, Michael

Thanks for your reply,

but I have more than 1000 pkgs to build currently, and the features of
obs about circular build dependencies doesn't help me at this task,
too many time waste on compute dependencies.

I've use 1 week to build the 1000 pkgs , and I use 5 machines, total
more than 64+64+24+8+4 core. the last, just about 100 pkgs have
builded successed, because the successed pkgs must be rebuild for some
events.

I want to disable this circular build dependencies at this tasks, or
configure the scheduler demo to compute dependencies more directly.

did any one have a idea?

Thanks,all

Monday 21 December 200918:10:38Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> 写道: