Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Webclient test install
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 13:29:00 +0100
On Thursday 29 October 2009 12:28:54 Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

on Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi, we installed a testversion of the current webclient svn
to: https://build.opensuse.org/stage/

It contains a new inplace login field, and some changes to the
codebase. Please check if everything works as expected, We plan to
put it into production at the end of the week if there are no
problems.

I found a small issue: When I hover the login area in Konqueror [1],
everything from "Username" to "Manage account" is underlined.
I doubt this is intended...
(This does not happen in Firefox.)

The same with rekonq 0.2.90 on Qt 4.5.3 and openSUSE 11.2 RC1.

Best greetings
Buschmann

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!
< Previous Next >