[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE 11.2 setup in OBS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:02:11 +0200

Hi,

(and sorry for the cross post, please answer only on one ml with me in CC)

The openSUSE Build Service is now building 11.2 in the openSUSE 11.2
project.

openSUSE:Factory is de-prefered atm (building only, if really nothing else is
there).

The build-compare stuff is disabled for now (to ensure that all packages get
the new tags and that all packages have chronical build times). We will enable
it again after GA (when openSUSE:11.2 project is frozen).

Happy Weekend.
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH