Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS very slow
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:09:53 +0200
Am Montag, 12. Oktober 2009 12:18:05 schrieb Raymond Wooninck:
On Monday 12 October 2009 08:57:34 Adrian Schröter wrote:
it is for two reasons:

We work on all this ...

bye
adrian

Hi Adrian,

From my side I just want to mention that you are doing a hell of job to
keep all those servers running and at the same time managing such a
demanding user- base. :-)

I hope that other users are also appreciating what you are doing for the
community.

Thanks, but I am not alone ;)

Christian Schneeman just changed the network switch again in our build
network. The former (new) one seems to have caused serious problems, we have
again 35 MB/s instead of 120 kb/s in this loaded network (even though it was
always a 1GBit network).

This should fix also the timeout api error problems from last week.

However, the team says thank you for your patience !

adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH