Re: [opensuse-buildservice] BS monitor does not show all scheduled jobs
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:00:04 +1000
Hello
It would be nice to know X percent in the blocked queue are waiting for
packageY.
Then perhaps pick packageY that is blocking the most to get compiled sooner
rather than later, in the hope to decrease the total waiting time in the
blocked queue.
Glenn

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:59:47 +0200, "Dominique Leuenberger"