[opensuse-buildservice] GSoC - summary of this week's meeting
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:24:03 +0200
Hi,

here's a summary of this week's meeting:
During the past few weeks I spend most of my time on implementing a basic
user interface to manage oauth tokens. Again I’m quite impressed about
this powerful rails framework :)
Additionally I worked on the "Accept-Authentication" stuff (see my last
post [1] for the details).
I also found a small bug in osc when doing a POST request. For every POST
request it used "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" which is wrong when
e.g. POSTing a specfile which isn't urlencoded. For now we use
"application/octet-stream" if we have POST request + POST data.

The plan for this week is some code restructering, testing and bugfixing.

[1] http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/06/26/gsoc-summary-of-this-weeks-meeting-5

Marcus