Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva2009 problems
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:29:42 +0200
Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 16:09:24 schrieb Lubos Lunak:
Hello,

I'm trying to build a package for also other distributions and I have a
problem with Mandriva. The package is home:llunak:kde/taskbarswitch, just a
very simple KDE app. The build repository is 'Mandriva 2009', as offered by
one of the buttons in the 'Add Repository' page.

First the simpler (second :) ) problem. After I actually manage to
successfully build the package, I cannot install it on my testing Mandriva
installation. When trying to install it, urpmi complains that there is no
liblzma.so.0, which is required by the package. I eventually figured out
that my Mandriva install is Mandriva 2009.1 AKA 2009 Spring, while
buildservice builds only for Mandriva 2009.0.

Uh, isn't that a just rebundled and full compatible edition ?

Which leads to the project config requiring all this to make the package
build:
Prefer: free-kde4-config mandriva-theme-Free
mandriva-theme-Free-screensaver Prefer: phonon-gstreamer kde4-l10n-en_GB
Prefer: curl kernel-desktop-2.6.27-0.rc8.2mnb

Would it be possible to somehow fix this for the Mandriva 2009 build
repository instead of repositories having to work this around? It's rather
confusing that it doesn't work out of the box, and the choices are either
obvious and don't really matter anyway.

Yes, thank you, this was very helpfull informations. I have applied
nevertheless it in some different way:

Prefer: free-kde4-config mandriva-theme-Free mandriva-theme-Free-screensaver
Ignore: libkdecore5:phonon-backend
Ignore: lib64kdecore5:phonon-backen
Ignore: libkdecore5:kde4-l10n
Ignore: lib64kdecore5:kde4-l10n