[opensuse-buildservice] how to unpublish already published packages ?
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 13:38:54 +0000
Hi,

I have several branches and noticed that those packages are
automatically published.
So I considered to disable Publishing for those packages because there
is no need to have them published.

This was 2 days ago, and those packages are still published.
Didn't they get automatically removed when "disabling" publish ?

And another thing a found out:
I had a branch of "openSUSE:Tools:Unstable" >
home:computersalat:branches:openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
I deleted this branch some weeks or month ago but published DIR's still
there on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/computersalat:/branches:/openSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

So is this a feature or a bug ?

Kind Regards