Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: osc vc command
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:03:16 +0200
Am Freitag, 17. April 2009 09:56:24 schrieb Michal Vyskocil:
On Thursday 16 of April 2009 18:18:58 Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 4/16/2009 at 18:01, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

For non-SUSE folks: vc is an internal command used for editing of
.changes files.

Even though I'm non-SUSE, this sounds great... anything that automates
any process is appreciated.

Thu Apr 16 15:47:06 UTC 2009 - mvyskocil@xxxxxxxxxx

- osc vc test

The date is always in UTC, which I considered better than
TZ=Europe/Berlin used in vc, but it's a big change.

Different email is rather cosmetic change, even if it will be nice to
have my
nice old @suse.cz back :), I don't know how to fix it.

Where do you get the address from?

e-mail is a part of user meta data and it's read from it. See `osc meta
user <login>'. It cannot be changed, so maybe it's really connected with
IChain.

yes, this comes from iChain.

Having old email addresses back would be nice, but it is maybe better to have
the same everywhere ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH