Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 12:22:08 +0200
On Tuesday 31 March 2009, Stephen Shaw wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:08 AM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
Password-less read-only access

discussed if we should drop password enforcement for read-only

- people can have a look at build service features, download
sources - search engines will index the build service

It sucks that it would be a week of work, but I think it would
appear more open and inviting. Also, not everyone wants to create
an account for just 1 file. I think it might end up pushing people
BTW: there is a feature request in openFate about that:
That's the best place for discussion and voting.

- one week work for abauer

We'll probably do it unless some valid reasons come up against
it. Need some more input from build service community.

Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF:
Markus Rex