Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download statistics of a specific project?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:34:43 +0100
On Thu, Mar 05, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

<count package="wine" architecture="i586" version="0.9.37" filetype="rpm"
filename="wine" release="12.1" project="Emulators:Wine"
repository="SLE-10">
691
</count>
That's the overall number, but the statistics updater has been
offline/unmaintained for quite some time now. The numbers are most
certainly wrong.

I sure hope they are wrong ;) Wine has been moving up to 1.1.16 or so by
now.. so having statistics on how it looked at 0.9.xx does not sound very
interesting anymore.

BTW Carsten: the link you posted gives me only results for Wine and some
mozilla. I hope it's note all that is being downloaded from OBS.

You need to set a higher value of the limit parameter.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
< Previous Next >