Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (189 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:17:06 +0100
- Message-id: <200902031317.06297.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: rlihm, jcborn, poeml, adrian
* Status round
* FOSDEM presence this weekend
Heavily reduced team size due to illness and vacations.
- prepared bunch of Base:build packages for ARM bootstrap: they will be build
on arm and i586
- support for Jan-Simon to bring up maemo.org SDK into OBS @ arm
- setup wiki http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/PoweredBy
- opened #opensuse-arm IRC channel
- checked in the backend changes for configurable log/run dir
- fixed the signd logging
- packaged and tested openSUSE:Tools:Devel/obs-all-svn @ up to svn trunk -r
- packaged and tested openSUSE:Tools:Devel/qemu-svn @ svn trunk -r 6489
- Keep working on Web 2.0
- Improved css mouse sprites via one grafic to reduce multiple requests to
- Created voting widget, currently used in openFATE and will be used also in
webclient as replacement for the 5 stars voting in current interface.
- working on FOSDEM talk and documentation.
- Cared mainly about mirror problems.
- Working on new Factory update mechanism, this will allow us to keep
old packages for a longer time to allow running installation to finish
- We have still problems which are only solvable via client fallback
- Build result comparization support implemented. Will be actived soon for
Factory, detailed announcement will follow.
- Handled some urgent fixing in imaging area.
Some Build Service Team Members will be on FOSDEM Bruessel this week end
and prepared to help everybody :)
Following talks will be held about OBS:
adrian: OBS Overview and Outlook
jcborn: Product creation in Build Service
Martin Mohring: ARM builds with OBS, Cross Compiling
Henne Vogel: Packaging in a community with OBS
Peter Poeml: Download libzypp metalink support.
SUSE LINUX GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|