Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Using another home: project as repository
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:20:41 +0000
Thanks, Joop

I had tried that initially, but I was getting 400 errors from the
server. I just tried it again and it worked ok. Just need to fix my spec
file now ;)

Cheers,
KEv.

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 15:03 +0100, Joop Boonen wrote:
Hello Kevin,

This might be helpful for you:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2008-11/msg00039.html

Regards,

Joop.

Hi all,

If another user's home:xxx project has packages that are in my build (or
install) requirements, can I add their project as a repository for my
home: project? The reason I ask is that I just tried it, and I'm getting
400 errors when osc tries to write the project data back to the server.

I would have used aggregate but all the documentation says this is a bad
style.

Cheers,
KEv.

--