Re: [opensuse-contrib] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: James Oakley <jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:09:16 -0400
Problem: There is work to be done
Solution: Someone needs to work on it

Apparently no one has any real interest in doing it. Otherwise someone
would step up.

I've submitted a couple of packages, but I was still under the impression that
the whole thing was not yet fully formalised. I have a bunch of packages
waiting for submission.

I'm not entirely clear on what's left to do. Is there a problem with the
current workflow, or should I just start submitting the packages?

--
James Oakley
jfunk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx