Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Factory & 11.1 repos - meta data primary.xml
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:58:39 +0100
On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 01:04:28PM +0100, Martin Mohring wrote:
We had tested the flavors of rpmmd with the Download on Demand parser,
and tested in practise with Fedora/Red Hat and openSUSE/SUSE Linux
variants, to be sure it works. Now I wanted to add openSUSE 11.1 and
current Factory, but did not find a primary.xml . Couldn't you call
createrepo for us ? Otherwise we have to write a third parser.

No, createrepo kills us. It's much too slow and uses too much
memory.

M.