[opensuse-buildservice] debuginfo package creation
  • From: "Cristian Morales Vega" <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:36:41 +0100
I have problems understanding the logic behind the debug(info|source)
package creation on the build service.
- Why would I want not to create them?
- Why there is a need for a BS specific option? I can add a
"%debug_package" line on a per-package basis
- Why games and emulation repos don't create debug packages, making
bigger packages, while mozilla repo creates them? Even funnier the
case of KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop, where debug packages are created for
11.0 and Factory but aren't for older distro versions.

Thanks.