Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problems with files added by remote URI
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:23:26 +0100
Am Montag, 27. Oktober 2008 20:55 schrieb Lars Vogdt:
Beside the described problems: what about working together in the
X11:FOX project?

Yes, I think I could contribute my changes concerning RHEL and CentOS.

I added you as maintainer already - feel free to add the missing
repositories :-)

Actually, with respect to debian/ubuntu,
I think this would be duplicating efforts, since there are already
debian and ubuntu packages on the debian and ubuntu servers.
I just needed to rebuild them because they are in the ubuntu
universe repository.
Because others may have the problem as well, I would favor the
idea of setting up an ubuntu universe project on obs where we
just duplicate the ubuntu packages needed in their precise
ubuntu config. This was already proposed earlier on this list but
I didn't find anything about the status of the proposal.

Regards,
Michael