Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto create a KIWI image with OBS
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:34:44 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008 16:31:25 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Thursday 09 October 2008 16:29:14 Ulf wrote:
Hi,

since OBS 0.9 it should be possible to crate KIWI images.
But if I upload a sample SLES10 KIWI file to my local OBS or to the
opensuse OBS I just get the message "exlcuded". I used the config.xml
from kiwi-desc-isoboot-2.88-80.1.

However, there is currently a bug that the scheduler does not find the
needed packages. I am debugging this atm.

I got it working here, and will reply asap with a description what I did.
Also some changes are missing to accept other results than *.iso as output
IIRC.

Best regards
Jan-Simon