[opensuse-buildservice] how to verify and fix broken links?
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:59:23 +0200

Suppose I have a package linked from another project with patches
(project*.diff) on top of it. Now the other package is updated and
the patches no longer apply. osc rdiff doesn't work because it can't
apply the patches either. How do I verify how and which of my
changes got applied to the linked package?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel