Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Spec wizard of web client can't go to the end
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:39:23 +0200
Andreas Bauer wrote:
Michal Marek schrieb:
Michal Marek wrote:
I know about this already, but so far I weren't able to reproduce it
locally. Stay tuned...
It turns out that there has been an incomplete update of the
buildservice code, files/wizardtemplate.spec is out of sync with rest of
the wizard :-/. Once someone updates the file, everything should work again.

My bad, updated the file and tested the wizard, for me it worked.

Works as expected, thanks!

Michal