[opensuse-buildservice] Status or change of all Suse repo.
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:39:20 +0200
Hi
I use OBS web interface to build csharp-obexftp rpm, with obexftp
0.22, i build all distro with success, now with the new obexftp
release, 0.23, i just change the version number and rpm date/coment in
the spec file, all are build with success expect for all Suse distro.
I had try to google the problem and most often time, it is a corupted
rpm problem (requist) or phyton devel pckg, or gcc problem.

Something has changing in Suse VM images ?

The full output of the build is here :
http://monoport.com/29647

For user who have a OBS account, project is here :

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=csharp-obexftp&project=home%3Asurfzoid
On the project page we see all 0.23 success and 0.22 success with fail for 0.23.

Any help or answer is really welcome, thank's

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: