Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New location of the OpenLDAP packages in the buildservice
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:49:39 +0200
On Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008, Richard Bos wrote:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 03:01:25PM +0200, Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
Hi,

in order to fit better into the current buildservice structure the
OpenLDAP project has been moved into the newly created
"network:ldap" namespace. Additionally I took the chance to
reorganize the packaging a bit. There are different subprojects for
the different release branches of OpenLDAP.org. For Packages from
the 2.4 release branch that makes:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/
RE24/

and packages from the 2.3 release branch can be found here:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/network:/ldap:/OpenLDAP:/
RE23/

Can we use this one for kolab on openSUSE_11.0?
Do you need a 2.3 for kolab? I currently do not build 2.3 for openSUSE
11.0 and Factory, but I can certainly enable that if there is demand.

I believe that we use the native openldap version, isn't it?
I don't quite understand what you mean be that. What do you mean
with "native openldap version"?

Can you link or aggregate it?

--
Ralf