Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing important debian functionality
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:43:36 +0200
On Thursday 29 May 2008 15:52:49 you wrote:
There's also 'Debtransform-Series' if you want to use different
series files in your dscs.

How to use these tags ? What should they contain ?

AFAIK you're already using them.
Yes, I'm using the tags, but it would be nice to have documentation on the
wiki, so that others could also use them.
Otherwise only you and I know how to use them. For example mo one on the IRC
channel knows how to use them.

Cheers,
--
Amilcar Lucas