Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Installing RPMs during %prep phase of a RPM building
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:19:46 +0200
G. Massera napsal(a):
Marcus Rueckert ha scritto:
On 2008-05-08 16:47:59 +0200, G. Massera wrote:
For point 3:
Yes, GSL is needed for core features... and because GSL is needed only
during building (because I will use the static version), there is no
need to have such dependencies and then... I don't have to create a new
package for GSL.

You dont have to recreate the spec files on your own. you always can
upload theirs. In case you duplicate someones packages it is always
nice to ask them before if they dont have objections.

Ok... I understand. However, I don't have access to the .spec file.

That's really strange. GSL is GPL (v2 or v3, depends on the GSL
version), so you should be able to get the source rpm from the same
place you got the binary rpm from.

Michal