Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SPEC GUI or FrontEnd
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:01:56 +0200
2008/5/1 Michael Hutchinson <m.j.hutchinson@xxxxxxxxx>:

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Mario <mario.danic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > you work with mono/.net ?
> No, I work with python.
>
> > where can i see the project?
> Nowhere yet, but I keep a blog[1] where I'll regularly post about the
project.

> > Right it's better to "combine" our effort .
>
> [1] http://pygi.wordpress.com

FYI, MonoDevelop will also have a .spec file editor as part of our
build service integration. However, it'll need to be GTK#-based, so
unless you switch to Mono there's no way we can share things at this
level :(

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com

I had open a project at SF.net for "rpm spec editor", code is only
aviable in svn branch, at this time it can use template and edit
existing template, as soon as possible i will simply add the "new
template" function" and that's should be all.
SF project :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpmspecmanager
Browse sources :
http://rpmspecmanager.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rpmspecmanager/