Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (375 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status wk17
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:33:20 +0200
- Message-id: <200804221333.20297.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: jcborn, mls, rlihm, froh, adrian, poeml, freitag
* Status Reports
* Maintainedin definition
* 0.9.1 release
* https debugging for build service interconnect
* WIP for installation media genertion
* support disabled range request on servers in scanner
* Prepared internal KIWI talk, will be recorded and made public available
* tested Build Service 0.9 packages
* Worked on developer edition download page
* Promoted the build service Linux Collaboration Summit in Austin
* Suggestion: Rename the openSUSE Build Service to "Linux Build Service" to
promote the fact that it is also working for non-openSUSE Linux distro.
* package 0.9 release
* XEN debugging, it is for sure a problem in the kernel. Some fixes happened
in this area last week, so we will try the new build first.
* requested Hermes notification server instances.
* Created new rsync module with 160 GB module with most popular data.
* disabled syncing of 10.1 distribution modules, still available on main
* resetup of mirror mailing list.
* review build service content.
* Prepared support in redirector for GoSC zypp project
* New clients using osc library do appear, this makes it nessecary to
introduce a real exception handling in the library instead of stdout and
* Made metalink creation in download server available.
mls mad a suggestion to create a rsync server for dynamic requests,
like "give me 10 GB of newest and most often downloads"
Maintainedin Project Tag
Open discussion how to name the "Maintained In" tag. Current
AI: freitag, think about it and define it until end of week.
Urgent fixes for 0.9.1 release have been discussed and defined for:
* fix osc local build with remote projects
* fix https support for remote build service
* fix ignore flags suppression
Fixes are already applied in current packages, but new tar ball will be roled
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|