Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:40:36 +0200
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 05:35:20PM +0200, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
Thanks for the details nevertheless. By the way, there is a lot of
interest from external for this particular feature (baselibs) in the
buildservice. People have been asking for it from very early on. And
what I read in this thread sounded very much like a buildservice
feature, not an autobuild thing.

It's a very SUSE specific way to implement multiarch libraries.
It won't work for any other distribution.

I agree that people that build for SUSE need it, but that's also
true for the SUSE packageing guidelines. In fact, the documentation
should be added to the guidelines.

Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx