Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Service Status
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:57:56 +0200

Adrian Schröter wrote:
[...]
| * The backend is running fast and stable after several improvements.
| It handles also baselib support now, this means the -32bit compat
| packages gets build from the i586 packages and get submitted to the
| x86_64 tree.
[...]

Brilliant! :)

BTW, to enable it, one has to create a file "baselibs.conf" and add it
to the files, e.g. for a hypothetical package libfoo:

$ cd ~/src/buildservice/*/libfoo
$ echo libfoo > baselibs.conf
$ osc addremove
$ osc commit

(kudos to darix for telling me how to enable it)

cheers
- --
~ -o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
~ /\\ http://opensuse.org -- I took the green pill