Re: [opensuse-buildservice] java version: which BuildRequires?
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:05:51 +0100
John Calcote schrieb:
Thomas,

Thanks very much for this tip! I've asked this very question on this
list a solid half-dozen times over the last year, and never had a
response. On my last attempt, I even had several others post follow-up
queries to my original post - indicating that they too were interested
in this topic, and they hoped I got an answer. Nothing.

After a while, I just assumed that Java was so hated by folks on this
list that they didn't care to answer any Java-related questions! :)

Maybe we should give the page: http://en.opensuse.org/Java/Packaging/Cookbook
some more love in regard to Java specific stuff.
Greetings

BuildRequires: java-devel >= 1.5

Thanks again,
John

Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools