Re: [opensuse-buildservice] java version: which BuildRequires?
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:01:15 +0100
Roberto Mannai schrieb:
In this case webpin says:
> Results from http://packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/10.3
that means the package is available for 10.3 in the packman repo
which is an external repository that the build service cannot build against.

What I was referring to with the primary.xml.gz file was how to search for specific RPM
"Provides:".
To search for packages that are available in the buildservice you can use this
search:
http://software.opensuse.org/search

Into http://software.opensuse.org/search there is only one "openSuse
10.3" list item - the standard one, I think. Could I also search into
"openSUSE:10.3:NonFree/standard" OBS repo?

Choosing "openSuse 10.3" should find packages from all projects that have a
10.3 build target.
It seems to be a bug that the packages from "openSUSE:10.3:NonFree/standard"
are not in
the search index. I will ask the experts.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools