Re: [opensuse-buildservice] java version: which BuildRequires?
  • From: "Roberto Mannai" <robermann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:35:29 +0100
In this case webpin says:
> Results from http://packman.iu-bremen.de/suse/10.3
that means the package is available for 10.3 in the packman repo
which is an external repository that the build service cannot build against.

What I was referring to with the primary.xml.gz file was how to search for
specific RPM "Provides:".
To search for packages that are available in the buildservice you can use
this search:
http://software.opensuse.org/search

Into http://software.opensuse.org/search there is only one "openSuse
10.3" list item - the standard one, I think. Could I also search into
"openSUSE:10.3:NonFree/standard" OBS repo?

Ciao