Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-buildservice (339 mails)
|< Previous||Next >|
[opensuse-buildservice] OBS development status update
- From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:32:32 +0100
- Message-id: <200803111532.32184.adrian@xxxxxxx>
present: mls, poeml, tpatzig, abauer, adrian, jcborn
* Generic Status
* Merge handling
* small progress on image creation
* bugfix for switching on publishing, after succeeded build
* Digged into Ruby
* Installed OBS packages, found problems with rails version, not
worked out of the box.
Possible upcoming tasks:
* user interface for Hermes.
* generic build.o.o client improvements.
* implement filter for "osc prjresults" command.
* submit request support in osc
* merged back package-tracking branch into trunk
* broke redirector scanner and fixed it again, caused downtimes of
en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/News should become fill more often.
AI: mls add publishing fix :)
Merge handling status
AI: mls send api call for checkout merge sources and "keep source link"
commit to mailinglist.
AI list from former meeting last week:
present: mls, freitag, adrian, poeml
* link + patch creation will be implemented in the backend, when
the user submits a changed source.
- commit request needs an extension to tell the server to keep
the source link
AI: mls implementation
AI: freitag define API extension
- osc shall default on expanded sources on checkout, but shall
get an option to checkout the _link files as it happens now.
* Branch api call shall
- create branch project
- add same repos to build against as in origin package
- add package sources
* rename merge request to submit request in documentation, no need to
adapt api calls.
- listing submit requests in osc (done)
- handle submit requests in osc (done)
- handle create branched package when it is not writable for the user.
Think about a nice workflow for osc CLI when editing a package
which is not writeable, how to guide the user to a branched project
with submit request
* execute submit request.
- will be a copy call what copies the expanded sources.
The api copy call shall also allow to copy the source link optional.
AI: freitag define API call for that
AI: mls implementation backend
AI: abauer support in frontend with permission check
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
|< Previous||Next >|